Cydia substrate For iOS: Cydia substrate is one the best application for the iOS users and has got many awesome features which will be very helpful for the users. To download this application in your device you need to jailbreak it and to jailbreak your device you will find many various jailbreaking tools you can do it by Cydia installer by which you can then install substrate and many of thousands of substrate extensions.
It has been made many massive internal changes to be compatible with the latest jailbreak for iOS 9. Cydia Substrate For iOS 9.4 93 9.2 9.1 8 To install this software on your device you need to have root access on your device. It is a platform for customizing software and you can modify any other programs with it. It supports your device to install the other things.
Cydia substrate is one the amazing application which has been enhanced with the superb features. Here we will be discussing some its interesting features.
Cydia Substrate For iOS
- Firstly you need to have root access to your device
- Substrate is the best ever platform which supports and customize software
- To download this application you need to have jailbreak on your device
- Substrate safe mode will allow you to continue using your jailbroken device while your get troubleshoot problems
- You should use safe mode only when your jailbroken device crashes
- It is considered as the most important tool of every tool in the jailbreak store
- It also helps you to protect your iOS device from the faulty tweaks
- Before you update to the new version of Cydia substrate you need to remove the before extension first
How to Install Cydia Substrate to Fix Your Jailbreaking Problems:
If you’re facing any jailbreak issues or any issues with working tweaks on your iPhone iPad or iPod touch. Cydia Substrate is the best tool to fix your iOS 9.3.3 9.3 9.2 9.1 8.1 and other iOS versions to fix this issues. Below are steps which will guide you to install Cydia Substrate and allow you to fix your device issues.
- To Install the Cydia Substrate your iPhone iPad or iPod touch you will need to upgrade your device
- Upgrade your iDevice with iOS 9.3.3 9.3 9.2 a jailbreak it using jailbreaking tools
- Tools like redsn0w and evasi0n can help you to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad
- Once the device is jailbreak launch the Cydia in iPhone iPad or iPod touch
- Now tap on the changes bar from shown button bar on your device screen
- You can also refresh the Cydia page to show the latest Apps in the list
- Once the changes have even refreshed, scroll to find the Cydia Substrate
- Click on Cydia Substrate and then tap on Modify button
- The next step is to upgrade Cydia Substrate from using the Menu button
This won’t take much time to install the Cydia Substrate on your iPhone iPad or iPod Touch. In very short time all your device jailbreak issues will be fixed and also the tweaks that aren’t working will start to work. At last Cydia Substrate will reinstall and then will ask you to restart the springboard.
I hope now you have done with all your Cydia Substrate iOS 9.3.3 9.3 9.2 and iOS 8 jailbreak issues permanently. If you have any doubt in this guide let us know in below comment section.