EvasiOn Jailbreak for iOS 7 : Since 2013, the iOS 7 untethered jailbreak, EvasiOn 7 has now been in circulation. It’s free of cost and available for everyone. No restrictions has been made till date in any country. If you were waiting to jailbreak your device, the time has now come to do so. With availability of EvasiOn 7, you can easily jailbreak your iOS 7 device. For such purpose, a detailed guide with clear instructions has been given below to help you out.
Before starting the process of Jailbreak EvasiOn, we need to know the devices supported by Evasi0n 7.
EvasiOn Jailbreak Supported iOS Devices:
- iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 5C
- iPod Touch 5th Generation
- iPad 2,3,4,
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini 1 and 2
EvasiOn Jailbreak Tutorial:
In order to ensure the process is successful, follow these steps carefully.
Step #1: Back up your data
This is the most basic step in the process of EvasiOn Jailbreak. If anything goes wrong, you will not lose data if there is any backup made already. Follow the Given below steps while you back up your data.
- Connect your device to your Windows PC and launch iTunes.
- Select the relevant device in the list on iTunes and click on Device Summary.
- Now go to the Back Up section
- Click on Back Up Now
iTunes will backup your data after completing the above steps.
Step #2: Restore your device
This is a very important step if you have updated your iOS to iOS 7 or plus. The device won’t be compatible if it’s already updated by OTA (Over the air) update or jailbreak. Therefore, there’s a need of restoring your device. The below listed steps will help in restoring your device. So follow them carefully. After the completion of the above steps iTunes will restore your data.
- Keep your device connected to your computer and make sure iTunes is still open.
- Place your iPhone into DFU mode.
- Hold both Power and Home buttons down for 10 seconds and release Power button, hold the home button until the ‘Device in Recovery’ message appears in iTunes.
- Hold SHIFT key on your keyboard and click on Restore in iTunes.
Requirements to Download EvasiOn:
- iOS device
- Computer and USB cable
- Strong Internet connection
- Windows PC or Mac
Installation Steps for EvasiOn:
Follow these steps for a successful installation without facing any failure. After finishing this procedure by Evasion, your device will be jailbreaked.
- Step #1: Download the correct version of Evasi0n from its official website.
- Step #2: Locate and open the folder in which ‘Evasi0n 7’ is downloaded. If you are using Windows, right click on this file and select the option of ‘run as administrator’.
- Step #3: Shut down iTunes and close other tabs which are opened. Make sure that your device is connected to your PC.
- Step #4: Now, Evasi0n 7 will detect your device. If it fails, reconnect your device.
- Step #5: Click on the jailbreak button in center.
- Step #6: Let Evasi0n run through the process of jailbreaking your device.
- Step #7: When you’re asked, tap on the evasi0n icon on your device’s Home screen.
Hope this tutorial and instructions help you out!